Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to igenclub, via accessing and using the igenclub.com. You are agreeing to the following Terms of Service. We encourage you to review these Terms of Service which is incorporated herein by reference, as they form a binding agreement between us and you. If you object to anything in the Terms of Service, do not use the igenclub.
We may change these Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time. Posting of the updated Terms of Service on the Website will constitute notice to you of any such changes, although we may choose other types of notice for certain changes. Changes will become effective upon notice. Your continued use of the igenclub.com following notice shall constitute your acceptance of all changes and use of the Website constitutes the reaffirmation of your acceptance of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the changes to these Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to terminate your account and cease use of the Website.
Accessing the services and becoming a member. The service is intended solely for access and use by individuals over 18 years old (eighteen years old), and using the service, you are certifying that you are 18 years old (eighteen years old). Our Services are primarily intended to be utilized by all individuals who live worldwide, and we may limit or restrict access to the Website based on your geographic location.
You are required to use the igenclub Communication Tools responsibly, just as you would act responsibly when communicating or interacting with others in your offline communities. As a result, we expect and require that you take full responsibility for the Content that you post on or send through the igenclub Services. We have established some Community Standards Guidelines; that outlines your responsibilities when using the Communication Tools.
The following igenclub Community Standards Guidelines apply to and govern your use of the Communication Tools:
1. Do not create a fake identity, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
2. Do not register more than one personal membership.
3. Do not register on behalf of another person
4. Never ever post telephone numbers, street addresses or email addresses in Content that is publicly accessible on the Services.
5. Do not engage in behaviour meant to threaten, harass, intimidate or bully others or which constitutes predatory or stalking conduct
6. Do not use the Services as a venue to air personal disputes with other individuals
7. Do not provide any Content that is illegal, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit, depicts graphic or gratuitous violence or illegal drug paraphernalia, or is derogatory, demeaning, malicious, defamatory, abusive, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, or otherwise determined to be objectionable
8. Do not provide any Content that encourages a criminal offense or infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party
9. Do not post web addresses that link to pornographic or inappropriate content, websites that promote your or someone else’s commercial gain, websites that provide services like those offered by us, or any other content that violates these Community Standards
10. Do not provide or post private communications from us or any other party without such party’s permission
11. Do not copy or re-post content provided by others or otherwise use information or content you obtained on the Services in any manner not authorized by us or the contributor
12. Do not participate in any unauthorized or unsolicited promotions, advertising, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation, or otherwise use the Services for any commercial purpose
13. Do not violate any applicable local, state, national and international law or regulation
14. Do not try to gain unauthorized access to the Services and other members’ accounts
15. Do not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Services, using automated means, such as scripts, bots, robots, spiders or scrapers
16. Do not do anything that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of the Services, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other functionality